Hi everyone! How have you been? It’s been busy and stressful here, but that’s par for the course lately. (Thank goodness y’all still like me, right?) So, I know that you’re here for the knitting… and maybe a couple of prizes, so… let’s get started!
What’s New Chez Sheepish?
There were TWO prizes to draw for today! I mentioned last time I recorded that I was going to draw for both January and February prizes today since I wanted to get out the other prizes first (which I did), so I made sure to do that first thing! Congratulations to the winners – thanks so much for your participation and your socks? They are GORGEOUS. Enough said. 🙂
- Kennebec by Dawn Catanzaro. I’ve made some progress on this one, but I’m not enjoying it. Brioche rib and me, well, we don’t get along. It’s in a temporary time out, but I do need to get it done sooner rather than later – I think I’m going to need to rip out (or tink back – eek!) a few rows. *sigh*
- Monkey Socks by Cookie A. I cast on for the second sock last night and made my way through a quarter of the ribbing. I actually made a lot of progress on this tonight, but y’all will see that next time I record.
- Albers Cowl by Ann Weaver. I’ve almost completed my David Tennant square, hooray! I’ve picked up the final yarn that I need for the Matt Smith square and hope to be started on that by the time I record. Send good vibes! (Just in time for the warm weather, of course.) This has been great hockey knitting and we’ve got a busy schedule coming up, so hopefully, I’ll get this done sooner rather than later!
- Hiro by Julia Farwell-Clay. I haven’t touched this since the last time I recorded. 😦 I’ll get back to it, but it holds no appeal right now.
- February yarn from Highland Handmades Snapshots of Maine yarn club. LOVE THIS.
- My third skein from the Mean Girls Yarn Club
- Three skeins of Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso
- Three skeins of Biscotte et Cie Felix (link is to The Loopy Ewe)
- Three skeins of Miss Babs Yummy and two skeins of Yummy Toes.
I hope everyone has a great week! Knit, stitch, and crochet on!