Hiya everyone! It’s been a couple weeks since we last talked – it’s been a busy couple of weeks for me! (This is quickly becoming my norm… Oh well.)
What’s Happening Chez Sheepish?
It’s the first recording of the month! We know what that means… It’s time for the Socks, Socks, Socks! drawing!! There were some absolutely GORGEOUS submissions this past month. Thank you all for participating, it means a lot. Really.
So… congrats to our winner, Olvs! Congrats, Kylie!
Current Roster/Stick Handling
- Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey (Albers) Cowl by Ann Weaver. Matt Smith square is almost complete! I should get it done in the next day so it should be an official FO next week… Fingers crossed!
- Granny Square Snapshots of Maine blanket. I’ve decided to take my yarn from the Snapshots of Maine yarn club and crochet it into a granny square – I love how it’s coming out!
- April Socky Sock. I pulled out some of my Knitters Nightmare in the “Thank You For Being a Friend” colorway and cast on. I’m still debating on whether I’m going to knit this in stockinette or if I will throw a cable into it…
- Once Upon a Time stitchalong by the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. The April block is here, so I’m getting a late start on it, but I’m loving it so far. 🙂
My Monkey socks are complete! Hooray!! They’re a little snug, but they are gorgeous! They were knit out of Unwind Yarn Company‘s Journey Sock in the Waterlilies colorway.
- A crap ton from Kate at Gourmet Stash – both at the Homespun Yarn Party and online! So. Much. Pretty.
- Knitting jewelry from Vanessa at Vintage Rose – visit her new store at http://www.vintageroseloves.com/.
- Fiber from Dragonfly Fibers in the Firecracker colorway. SO PRETTY.
- Snapshots from Maine March yarn from Highland Handmades.
What’s Making Me Happy
- Friends. ‘Nuff said. 🙂 Planning getaways is one of my favorite pastimes!
Have a great week everyone! Knit, stitch and crochet on!