Hi everyone! I took the time yesterday morning to record… and didn’t actually edit until last night. Well, at least there’s some good light, right? 😉 So, I got a new microphone this week – let me know what you think of the sound quality! Hopefully, it’s much better than it was. We’ll see.
What’s Happening Chez Sheepish?
What do you knit on during the hot summer months? Well, let’s find out! Starting June 1, we’re going to have a CAL (craftalong)! Starting on June 1, you can start posting your finished summer projects (or winter projects, if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere) for a chance to win a sweater’s worth of madelinetosh tosh mo light. I know, right??
If you don’t regularly check on the blog (if you’re reading this, you’re either here or viewing on YouTube…), you should! I uploaded a tutorial the other day and I’m looking for more suggestions on them – so what do you want to see?
Rubber Ducky Socks. Vanilla sock pattern by me. Knit for a Socks 201 private lesson out of Biscotte et Cie Felix in the Princesse et les 7 mailles colorway. I’m done with the first one – mostly, so I just need to get started on the second sock in the pair! I love when socks work up quickly. 🙂
April Socky-Socks. Vanilla sock pattern by me. Knit out of Knitters Nightmare Boogeyman Sock on US1.5 (2.5mm) needles. These are short socks, so I could catch up with my personal quest for my year of socks – but they were a wonderful knit! Knit with a Fish Lips Kiss heel, they’re a touch wide, but still wearable.
- Mystik Spiral socks by Josh Ryks. I love these – I need to cast them on immediately. LOL!
- Lollipop Yarns – I managed to catch a ball at Looped in DC
- Shibui cotton silk blend yarn. This is going to be a bear to wind and knit with…
- My Snapshots of Maine yarn club in Sweet Sap. How much better can this get? 🙂
What’s Making Me Happy
- I got to spend time with Elly, Dave, Kristin, Laura, CC, and Damaris and chat on Saturday afternoon. It was my first time doing a Google Hangout and I had so much fun! Much love to everyone and I loved meeting you all! xoxo (Also, happy birthday Elly!!!!!)
- Solving all sorts of tech issues here at the house has definitely made me happy and soooo frustrated at the same time. Heh.
Much love to everyone – thanks for stopping by! I’ll see you all next time!
Knit, crochet, spin, and stitch on!