Hiya everyone! How has your week been? Mine has been busy and I’ve gotten a lot of knitting done (for me, at least), so mine has been good. 🙂 This one is a short one this week – it seems when I record once a week the episodes are shorter, who would’ve thought that? Heh.
What’s Happening Chez Sheepish?
- The sale on my Allons-y! socks (20% off the pattern!) is still going on until Saturday at 11:59pm Eastern. Want to buy them? Then click here.
- knittingblackbelt on Ravelry is having a KAL on her blog, Little Fire Knits, to celebrate the new season of Doctor Who! Go over to her blog to check out all the rules and tag any projects you submit with the hashtag #drwhokal on Instagram.
- Simple Vanilla Sock. I’ve knit about 3-4″ on the leg of this sock – progress has been slow, but steady.
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder. I’m halfway through the ribbing on the sock – I meant to rip it out and start again on Saturday, but… yeah. 🙂
- Snapshots from Maine blanket… I wound my March yarn and cast on for another Vivid square, which is working up really quickly!
- Collywobbles Socks by Emily Estrada. The socks are done!! They are a snug fit, but the June socks are done.
Scouting Report – Projects
I will be partnering with my bestie to knit a friend of ours a Vivid for their baby (out of DK weight).
What’s Making Me Happy
- NEW DOCTOR WHO SEASON STARTS ON SATURDAY!! Yes, I am insanely excited about this. 🙂
Have a great week everyone, I’ll see you next time!