Hello darlings! Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US – and if you’re going to be shopping the Black Friday sales, bless you. LOL! I’ve been busy since the last recording which hasn’t left a whole lot of time to knit, so this episode isn’t as long as the last couple. *sigh* (I’m sure that a few of you are out there saying “thank goodness!”. I totally understand, lol.)
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder. Knit out of the Twelfth Doctor colorway from See Jayne Knit on US1.5s. Still working on the leg of this one. I’m hoping that with nothing else officially on the needles, that I’ll get this one finished soon!
- Sporthead Hat – based off the very popular Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure. This went fairly quickly once I got to the Stockinette, yay! I’ll need to write up my notes and post them on Rav. (I also need to make a project page…)
- Green Gables Shawl Kit from Little Skein in the Big Wool.
- 3 skeins of fingering weight yarn from GnomeAcres
- 2 skeins(?) from TurtlePurl Yarns
Have a great holiday, y’all! I’ll see you next time!
Keep knitting, spinning, crocheting, and stitching on!