Hi everyone! It’s still stressful around these parts, with no end in site – if you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen the stress knitting. (If you want to follow me on Instagram, I’m knitgirl726 on there.) I certainly hope that you have had a much less stressful week than me. 🙂
- Monkey Socks by Cookie A. This has been my stress knitting lately. Mostly because it’s small and portable. I’ve just started my third repeat of six on the leg. Still loving this yarn!!
- Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey (Albers) Cowl by Ann Weaver. David Tennant square, complete! Matt Smith square, cast on. I’ve decided that from here on out that this is being called the Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey cowl – because time isn’t a straight line, it’s more wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
- A skein of sock yarn and rolags from Elly from EllysKnitInSanity on Etsy. (Elly is also the host of her own podcast, if you didn’t know.) 🙂
- Two skeins of lovely self-striping goodness from The Color Wheel on Etsy.
- A kit for The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery’s newest pattern, Sugar is Sweet, from The Cottage Needle on Etsy.
What’s Making Me Happy
Yeah, I’m a bit all over the place in this one. One thing that I may get asked about is the recipe for the sweet potato hash and ground beef. I made up the ground beef, but the hash can be found at Nom Nom Paleo – I’ll be looking around the site for more ideas! So good!
I hope you all have a great week – we’ll see if I can record next weekend with my friend’s wedding and all, but I’ll try. If not, I’ll see you in two weeks!
Knit, stitch, and crochet on!